Would like only a breast lift. Would it add top volume with the type of breasts I have ? (photos)

2 weeks post breastfeeding. Currently 34/36 C. If implants are only way to give volume on top what is the minimum? I am very active running ,etc. Would like fullness not "bigger".

Implants?

Right now it is important that you wait a bit before making any decisions. Your body and breasts need a couple months more to recover and things may change. If your breasts decrease in size, then a larger implant may be useful. Even a 200cc implant can give some fullness without a dramatic size change.

Fullness Upper Pole with a Breast Lift

Thank you for your question.   I would recommend waiting 3 months after breast feeding to ensure the breast shape and contour is stable and milk production has completely ceased.    Based on your photos, you would benefit from a small implant 200-250 to provide your desired upper pole fullness.    This volume would basically replace the volume in the bra that you will lose by doing a lift.   I wish you all the best.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit most from a lift with at least a small implant to give you some added volume.  Please be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be best for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast lift in the post partum athlete

Waiting until your breast milk has  dried up and your breast tissue  stabilizes is highly recommended before committing to any kind of breast surgery. That said, a thorough exam will determine whether or not you have enough  breast tissue to achieve upper  pole fullness. I have used some progressive techniques to utilize existing breast tissue to fill in the upper pole but often a small implant can additionally provide structure and fullness to this depleted area. An experience board certified plastic surgeon specializing in  breast procedures should be able to provide answers.  Best of good luck. 

Michael D. Cohen, MD

Would like only a breast lift. Would it add top volume with the type of breasts I have ?

You shuold give yourself 3 - 6 months post breast feeding to allow your body to recover as things may change. Best of luck. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast lift with implants

I think that you are an excellent candidate for a brast lift. I do not believe that there is much left of breast gland but mainly skin on both sides: without an implant you should be at least one cup size smaller. If instead you wish to keep the C cup size you will definitely need an implant: this will give you fullness in all quadrants as you are asking for. My advice is breast lift with an implant. Good luck!

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Lift alone

Congratulations on finishing breast feeding. i would wait some time to let your breast to settle into their baseline volume.
A breast lift would be very beneficial for you. It would remove the sagging and extra skin and reposition your nipple.  However, an implant would be needed for upper pole fullness.

Khashayar Mohebali, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Implants provide upper volume during breast lift surgery

Hi, I have attached a link that might be helpful...

Hi winter2016. Thanks for sharing photos. While an I person consultation is best, your photos suggest that a lift alone will not give you upper fullness. A small implant can be used to volumize and yield some firmness, without interfering with your athleticism. Once your size has stabilized after nursing, your plastic surgeon will be able to have you try on sizers so that you are fully comfortable with the look. Good luck!

Top volume with breast lift.

Part of the breast lift procedure involves reshaping the breast tissue before tightening the skin.  There are a variety of techniques that will preferentially enhance you toward the top.  The other way to approach this, which may be preferable in your case, is to reduce some of your natural tissue with the breast lift...and replace that volume using a small implant to enhance your upper pole.  This result will probably be more of what you desire without increasing your size.  I hope this helps!

Scott E. Newman, MD, FACS

Breast Lift

It's too soon to consider breast surgery after breastfeeding.  Based on your photos you have very little breast volume.  To achieve the results you desire you will need a small implant for volume, and a breast lift to reshape the breast.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD