How soon can a second breast augmentation be done to increase size?

I had surgery less than a week ago but I knew waking up from surgery that I was not happy with the size. I am short, 5'2 120lbs but am thicker on bottom and really wanted to be proportional. I got 365 srf gel implants but am really not happy with the result. I really wanted to end up a d cup with full cleavage and a noticeable difference but that is definitely not the result. Can I go back in to switch out the implants since the wounds are still fresh and I haven't healed much?

Too Small After Breast Implant Surgery ?

Let your tissues settle and the implants drop.  Let your mind get used to your new body. By 3 months or so, you should have a clear idea of where you want to be, and the tissues will have stretched a bit to allow a larger implant. Be sure you and your doctor do a careful sizing process before surgery.

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 
From the physiological standpoint, it takes many months ( and even up to one year) to see the final results of surgery. factors such as swelling, tissue contraction, skin redraping, implant shifting etc. come into play. You may be pleasantly surprised wants to be "drop and fluff" phenomenon has occurred. You may also be happier once the swelling AROUND the breast implants dissipates and the implants' shape and projection become more visible. Patients often report that they are happier with the cleavage area once these changes occur also.
From the psychological standpoint, patients undergo an “adaptation period" during which time they get used to the changes that the surgical procedure has brought about. Severe emotional swings can also occur after any type of surgical procedure.
There is a specific (or standard) "waiting time" prior to undergoing revisionary breast surgery. Unless there is an acute complication however I would suggest waiting at least 3 to 6 months. In your case, I would suggest continued patience and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes  or an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.