Is my Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) infected? (photos)

Yesterday I went to my one week post op visit for a Brazilian Butt Lift. All was well, no issues. Then, last night after showering, I noticed my butt was pinkish in localized areas. There was no pain however. I woke up today with it stinging, almost like a sunburn (except without the sun). I took a look in the mirror and It's bright red! My front section is pinkish as well. Is this normal?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL and Infection?

Being that you have noticed change in your post op course, you would need to schedule an appointment with you surgeon to discuss the area(s) of change. An in-person exam is best and as always please see a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck.