After external and internal ptosis surgeries I am still confused about how to fix my asymmetrical eyes. Any suggestions? (photo)

Years ago I had an external ptosis surgery in order to fix my asymmetrical eyes. And 7 weeks ago, I had an internal ptosis surgery for the same reason. Sadly, I still have the same problem. Actually now I look like that I have strabismus. There is no one eyelid lower than the other anymore. However, the lift eyelid is thicker (prominent) whereas the right one is thin (flat). Also, the left eye looks smaller and tired, while the right one looks wider and youthful. P.S: Photos are selfie

Asymmetric Eyelids

It is hard to say what is going on with your eyelids and what the best treatment would be for you without an in-person exam. That being said, I think the best thing to do would be to talk to your doctor and ask what reasonable expectations are and what a reasonable healing time frame is. Once an eyelid has been operated on, it tends to heal a little slower each subsequent time. If it is just thicker, that will usually pass with time. If you also have strabismus, then you may not have the typical cosmetic droopy eyelids, but rather an underlying eye problem, in which case your results may not ever be perfect. It looks like your surgeon did a good job, so go back and talk to your doctor and be patient before doing anything else.

Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Revision eyelid ptosis surgery

See following on revision ptosis surgery, which discusses a different technique (full-thickness) for previously operated eyelids. Another option may be filler injection in left upper eyelid to camouflage the asymmetry. 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have a high crease.

I suspect that you needed a lower eye crease but most surgeons do not know how to accomplish this or even believe that it is possible.  Having had a posterior ptosis surgery and an anterior ptosis surgery, the likelihood of successful revisional eyelid surgery successfully further improving the upper eyelid is honestly very low.  I personally think that direct ptosis surgery where a full thickness excision of eyelid tissue is performed is a desprate and both functionally and cosmetically unsatisfactory surgery.  For these reasons, I strongly recommend letting the eyelid heal for a full year and then make a decision regarding more surgery.  I think that the likelihood of more surgery being successful is so low, that I am of the opinion that you may need to learn to live with this unsatisfactory result.