Could I achieve my "wish" boobs? Also, are they considered "high profile?" (photos)

I am going in for a consultation on Monday for a breast augmentation. I was told I should find topless photos of women whose breasts I like, as my only "wish" photos were of women who were clothed. I am a 5'2, 105 pound female. I want to achieve a "fake" look, without saline implants. Attached is my photo with my "wish" breasts. Do you think these will be achievable? Is there any key words I should use when I go in for my consultation in regards to what I'm looking for? Thanks!

Breast augmentation

You are very fit so it is important to give that consideration deciding upon sizes and styles of implants. It make be helpful to see your photos with 3D imaging after a consult. I use these images as a tool along with your exam.  This couple with your wish photos should help guide you. 

Achieve my wish look

Dear Jessicausn95

Certainly I think you would be able to get a more rounded "operated" look from augmentation surgery.  Using a high profile gel implant in a subMuscular pocket will help with this goal.  I think you should also consider the potential long term effect, though, of using a very large high profile implant.  This would include the possibility of excessive thinning and stretching of the tissues that could necessitate a breast lift (Mastopexy) procedure when it comes time to replace the implants. Your photo indicates that you have nice tissue quality and could get a very nice result without going overly big or round.  Hope this helps

James M. Sheridan, MD
Austin, TX

James M. Sheridan, MD

Wish boobs

You can get larger breasts and a fake look on your frame, however, you won't be exactly like this woman in the pictures. Take another look at your front view and her front view. See where your nipples are in comparison to hers? Your nipples are closer to your underarm and her nipples are closer to her elbow. You have a high breast footprint (boob sits high on your chest). She has a lower foot print. You can make your breasts bigger and fake looking but you can't turn a high footprint into a low footprint.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Could I achieve my "wish" boobs? Also, are they considered "high profile?"

Your preop photo indicates you are an excellent candidate for the augmentation procedure. The look you like is definitly high profile and you will need one of the highly cohesive (gummy bear) style implants such as the natrelle Inspira model. You should avoid saline at all costs as you are at very high risk of visible rippling due to your thin fat layer. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Achieving a "fake" look with breast implants

I do think your wish is achievable- a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who will take all the necessary measurements of your breasts and evaluate where the implant should be placed based on how petite you are, the look you are trying to achieve and perhaps if you are very physically active with things like weight lifting since you likely have little to no excess skin pinch.

From the photos you are showing, I believe you can achieve your look with a gel high or ultra high implant depending on the increase in size you would like to achieve. Ask your PS to show you photos of past patients that are your approximate height and weight with similar implants (to what they are recommending). I would also recommend the use a sizing system to "try" on sizes.

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Fake look

Well thank you for your questions and pictures.  It is much easier to achieve the Fake look with the saline implants,; however, it can almost be achieved with silicone implants especially if you use high profile or ultra high profile implants of a decent size.  Keep in mind that the "rim of implant look" is mostly achievable with saline.
But yes, you can most likely achieve your wish look!! 

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Could I achieve my "wish" boobs?

Certainly your results can be achieved, based on what you're looking for. Take time to try out implants and make sure what you're wanting to achieve meets your goals.  Good Luck

David Dellinger, DO, FACOS

Your wish can be achieved

The pictures that you have chosen I believe are similar to others that you have posted and do reflect a high profile implant. Whether or not they are shaped vs. round or above vs. below the muscle is hard to say without seeing the preop picture. I still think that you can achieve the look that you want. The ultimate volume will be more a function of the base diameter of your breast. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Results

You have goodshape and position and your "wish size" is not unreasonable to achieve in one stage. The profile depends on your needed dimensions. There is not one profile better than another....it is which one is best for your goals on your body and the dimensions measured by your surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Yes, I think this is a very reasonable outcome for you! Don't worry about the name of the implant whether it is high profile or otherwise. The important thing is the measurements that your surgeon will take in finding the implant that fits you best to create that shape. There are new gel implants on the market today called in Inspira and they have a higher fill volume which may help to create that round look you're going for.Good luck!

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon