Am I a good candidate for calf liposuction? (Photo)

I am 5'0" and 112 pounds. I could lose another 5 or so but it does not make a huge difference. I think most of my problem is muscle, but some of it is fat. I do not feel comfortable getting my muscles reduced however wanted to know if getting lipo would be worth it and if I am a good candidate for it. If so, how much would it cost? Should I just try to lose weight? Any exercises that won't make them bulky?

Calf liposuction

Typically the calf area can be shaped very well with liposuction depending on the thickness. The pinch test you are providing looks appropriate. Of course your medical history, physical exam and expectations have to taken into consideration. 

Good Candidate for Calf Liposuction?--Liposuction of the Lower Legs/Power Assisted Lipo

Seek a formal evaluation, you appear to be a good candidate for liposuction if performed by someone with experience and who uses small cannula contouring techniques.  Cost will vary amongst practioners, but I suggest seeing an expert in body contouring. Best, Dr. Emer.