6 wks post-op BBL sat down for the first time- I have a knot on my butt cheek, a red mark, and it hurts. Should I be concerned?

This description is worrisome for in infection. Definitely contact your PS as they should evaluate this. 

Hello smileme2106 - Thanks for your question. It would make sense to go see your surgeon to make sure you are not experiencing an infection vs. fat necrosis. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

BBL post-op

Hi, thanks for your question.

I recommend contacting your surgeon since a physical exam will give the most information as to what's going on. There are several possibilities, but your surgeon should be able to help you with this. 

Best wishes in your recovery,

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to check well your buttocks, if you feel hardness or you're having some fever, you will need to go to your surgeon to see what's happening. Sit on your boopy pillow always for at least 8 weeks.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD