It's been 10 years since my reduction, my nipple on right breast hurts all the time

Nipple Pain 10 Years Later

Get checked out. This long after breast reduction, it is very unlikely related to your previous surgery. You could have something new or different going on with your breasts and it should be checked.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Pain after 10years should be addressed

Thanks for your question. After 10 years, to have a new onset of pain is not the norm. If you can attribute it to trauma or some event then I would have it looked at. Normal workup would include and exam along with a MMG and possibly an U/S. It could be that you have a cyst or something underneath causing the irritation but it needs to be addressed. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD