I have a scar on upper lip which has caused density on the red area of my lip. (photo)

How to remove the dense to connect the redness back together. Is the surgery differs how Doctor performs it ?

I have a scar on upper lip which has caused density on the red area of my lip.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  It appears that any repair that was done led to an irregularity of your red lip line and only a revision of the scar will allow for a closer reapproximation of the tissues to try and restore your previous appearance.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation, they can offer the best treatment option.