I have done a lip surgery called scar revision. I don't know what can I do in the following week? (Photos)

I don't know what can I do in the following week before the doctor remove the suture. Could anybody tell me or any doctor tell me your experience to let me calm down?

Post Op

Thank you for posting your question. After the surgery, your lip need time to heal and readjust. Do not stretch your lip too much. Avoid soaking your lip in hot water or eating spicy food to avoid further stimulating your lip. To keep your lip moisturized, try applying antibiotic ointment or thick ointment such as Vaseline. Your physician's office may be able to recommend other specific ointments for you. Best of luck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

What to do and not do post op

First and foremost don't stretch your lip..like when you smile or brush your teeth. DO put an antibiotic ointment or Vaseline on the incision. Avoid soaking your lip in water...when you take a shower avoid having the water straight on the incision. Icing is a good thing to do to minimize the bruising. 

Henri P. Gaboriau, MD, FACS

I have done a lip surgery called scar revision. I don't know what can I do in the following week?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  At this point there is little that you need to do except maintaining the exposed portion of your lip scar revision well moisturized with a thick ointment such as Aquaphor, Vaseline, or Neosporin.  I would reach out to your doctor's office for their specific recommendation.  Once the stitches have dissolved and the skin has sufficiently healed, additional maneuvers to improve upon the scar's appearance can be undertaken.  See the link below for information.