What is this pain I'm feeling after having a septoplasty?

Recently had an anterior septoplasty a month and four days ago, and it should've been healed. I only had one bad nosebleed, but this was because I had strained myself. I've been experiencing on and off pain and pressure to the point where I cant stand sometimes. Is this normal? Did something go wrong in my surgery?

Septoplasty recovery

Most patients at 4 days after surgery would still be expected to have pain in the face and around the bridge of the nose.  I would not worry that this is due to a problem.  If you are experiencing severe pain, nasal blockage, redness, fever, or pus like drainage however these are signs of infection and you should see your surgeon ASAP.

Dubuque Facial Plastic Surgeon