Is this a kyloid? (photo)

If so can I tie a string around it and itll fall off. I'm in college right now so I don't know to much else to do. It definitely has gotten larger over the years.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

this needs to be evaluated by a physician and likely biopsied.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer. 

Keloid

This is likely a keloid and the location (earlobe) makes it even more likely. You will have a very hard time removing this with a string as it is fairly flat with a broad base. Either steroid injections or surgical removal followed by steroid injections are the best options for removal of an earlobe keloid. Best.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Plato's Scar Serum for an ear keloid

Apply Plato's Scar Serum and seek the advice of a knowledgeable scar expert who deals in keloid surgery. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS