How many treatments does it take to get results?

I have had 6 laser lift treatments on my face and still do not see a difference. My problem place is laugh lines.

Lasers, volume and skin texture

Lasers are best for improving skin texture, and to a degree skin tone- see the video below in the context of laser surgery for sun damage and wrinkles. In your situation , the answer may lie with fillers to specific areas. A photograph will help guide us to the best treatment for your face. Kind regardsDr Davin LimBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Nasolabial Folds -Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

There are a lot of options for improving the nasolabial folds and this often means fillers for the folds themselves but also lifting around the mouth and cheeks to build underlying anatomical support. In our practice we combine sculptra with other fillers "layered" on top to get the most conservative natural look. Please see a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer.