1 month post-op & line across my back/butt is still visible, will it go away? I don't have that back curvature I see in photos?

I had a bbl/ Lopo one month ago and I have this line that is still on my back/butt. I don't have a curvature from my back to butt, it's back-line-butt. When I had my one week post-op I told the doctor of my concerns and he stated it would go away, it's week 4 and the line is still there, will my butt flatten out and will this line on my back go away??

Lines after Tummy Tuck

Hello thank you for your question.  It's hard to tell without seen any photo.   However it's to soon to predict the final outcome.  You need to wait until most of the swelling settle down.  This may happen in a few more months.   Have a great day.

BBL and line

I am not sure about the nature of your line, but sometimes minor irregularity over the area of liposuction or fat injection may occur. Generally speaking, these kind of irregularities will gradually resolve as swelling does down. Discuss with your surgeon. Best,Alex Kim MD

Alex Kim, MD