I was diagnosed with stenosis of the neck. Why would an Orthodontist doctor suggest silicone injections?

Do not apply silicone injections

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regards, Dr Carlos Alberto Ríos regrets that you have been victim of the terrible practice of biopolymers.

In order to assist you with your case, we would need that you give us more information about your condition. However, we inform you that in any case should be applicated silicone injections, either for cosmetic or for medical procedures, since biopolymers represent high risks to your health.

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Alberto Ríos.