I need help. I can't eat and I'm worried about my health. I'm in pain always. I have just got medicaid. Where can I go? (Photo)

I have had to pull my own teeth and there are two that have broke of at the gum line and I only have five teeth left I need help

you have a solution ,you have an affordable one with snap indentures, or you have something more advanced with all on4, but you will have strong teeth again, you will be able to eat and chew without no problem, and the best part is that you will have agin that smile you always wanted.