Why does one eyebrow droop after LESS Dysport than the other?

I got 3 units on the left side and 1 unit on the right and my right has dropped!! It happened the first time so we didn't do any units on the right side the second time but this last time the brows looked uneven 2 weeks post-injections so the doc added 1 unit on the right and it dropped. Is it placement or should I just not get any units anymore on the side that droops? Thank you in advance!

Droopy eyebrow

It sounds like it may be a placement issue.  Perhaps placing it slightly higher next time will work better.  I would recommend that you follow up with the injector and discuss your concerns.  It will wear off in the next 3-4 months and he/she can adjust the placement to make it look more balanced next time.  Good luck!

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow dropping

From what you describe, it sounds like the placement of the product.  Certainly muscle strength can vary from one side to the other, but it sounds like it may be beneficial to move the injection a little higher on the side that dropped.
Either way, the product will wear off gradually over the next few months.

Camille Cash, MD

Botox and Drooping Eyelids and Uneven Brows

Eyelid drooping can happen with botox/dysport/xeomin and I suggest you speak to your treating physician for treatment. This will resolve on its own in 3 months.  Best, Dr. Emer.

This sounds like a placement issue.  Perhaps for the next time your provider can place the 1 unit slightly higher than this last time.  Everyone's muscle are different and sometimes we have to adjust to that.  
Hope this helps.  Hang in there... perfection is on it's way.

Grant Stevens, MD