My nose is pretty big right side bone is little bit outside as compare to left? (Photo)

It will get small without operation or operation is the last option for it and if operation is the option pls suggest me dr.and can it be possible from ENT specialist? I m 26yrs old

My nose is pretty big right side bone is little bit outside as compare to left?

Thank you for your answer. 

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Fixing your nose.

Thanks for posting a question and your picture. There are a subset of ENT surgeons who do a secondary training in facial plastic surgery. These "facial plastic surgeons" have knowledge of both internal and external nose surgery. They are able to help make a nose smaller and more defined while supporting and maintaining the breathing passages. You can learn a lot about your surgeon online regarding educational background as well as before-after photos. You can read reviews to learn about your local surgeons as well. I wish you the best in getting the result that you want.   

Benjamin C. Paul, MD