How long should you wear the foam boards inside your garment after surgery?

Foam boards are excellent to avoid the creases on swollen skin . You can stop wearing them after 6 weeks , once your swelling is not too much . you can keep them as long as needed 

best wishes 

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The foams are used to improve comfy inside the garment and also for compression to reduce swelling, you should use them for at least 3 weeks, because your skin is still to sensitive and the faja can burn you easily.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Foam boards

Best to ask your surgeon what his preference is in terms of your garment. Best of luck with your results!

I do not use the foam boards after surgery.  I recommend wearing the garment I provide for 4 to 6 weeks after surgery.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.