I'm looking for a lipo, mini tummy tuck & fat transfer to my breast. What should I need? (Photo)

I'm really not wanting anything very advasive

Liposuction, mini-tummy tuck and fat transfer to breasts?

Thank you for your question about your liposuction, mini-tuck and fat transfers.

The liposuction and fat transfers are fine.
But a mini-tuck will waste your money - for any significant result you need an extended tummy tuck with liposuction.
Fat transfers to your breast are fine - but it looks as though you probably need a breast lift too.
Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area for specific advice as to what is involved.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Makeover

You are not really a good candidate for a mini tummy tuck. You would do much better with a full abdominoplasty with Lipo of the upper abdomen and flanks. Fat transfer only to your breasts is unlikely to make them perky, just somewhat larger, with the same shape. 

Michael Orseck, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction Candidate?

What you are requesting is a female hi definition procedure. VASER provides contouring and sculpting with skin tightening and fat grafting will cause lift and enhancement in the breast. Keep in mind that liposuction is not a weight loss tool, and patients are recommended to be at ideal body weight prior to the procedure. Non-invasive options will likely not yield optimal results. I suggest consulting with a VASER hi definition body contouring specialist for further evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Options

Based on your photos I do not think anything non invasive or a mini TT would give you a desired result. Most likely to get a great result you will need a breast lift and full abominplasty. However if your expectation levels are different than I am assuming your surgeon should be able to give you options. Always seek a BC PS. Best of luck!

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I'm looking for lipo, mini tummy tuck and fat transfer to my breast. What should I need

Thank you for sharing your photographs and questions.  I would first recommend seeing a series of board certified plastic surgeons in your area for an in-person examination and discussion of your goal results.  Though your desired procedures are less invasive than others, I think you will find that they would leave you with an unsatisfactory result.  Better options to enact an improved silhouette would include a breast lift and belt lipectomy.  Hope this helps.

Fat transfer to breast and abdominoplasty

Hello and thanks for good pictures.  I think you would benefit from a full abdominoplasty and fat transfer.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and discuss with him or her.

Saira Saini, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon