Would the laser surgery work for my loose skin? I don't want a scar from lipo. This is for appearance when I compete. (photo)

I am a fitness, competitor and Personal Trainer and I love the sport and being healthy. In my first, competition last year at 48, I placed in the top 5. Asked the judges at the end of the show and although my posing was perfect (50% of the score) and I was lean (they knew the nutrition was followed), the loose skin on my stomach was why I placed 5th. I really don't want that scar from lipo (when I gave birth 14 years ago, I told doc I didn't want C-section unless complications/didn't want scar.)

Exilis multi plane tissue tightening

I would use a combination of lipocavitation, Exilis multi plane tissue tightening, Ultherapy, and Yag laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Laser Lipo

Liposuction will not do anything to the loose skin. It needs to be surgically removed or possible laser liposuction to help tighten the skin. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn about your options.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Assisted Liposculpturing

People come in all shapes and sizes. Every body type has areas that are predisposed to fat storage and even with rigorous diet and exercise, those unwanted bulges often persist. Patented VASER technology and the advanced VASER Hi Def Liposculpturing technique now offer a safe alternative for eliminating those stubborn fat deposits to provide that ripped athletic look by defining the musculature of the abs (6 pack), pecs, obliques, lats, as well as the other muscles of the trunk.