What could be the cause of my hair loss? (Photo)

Pus bumps, brittle hair and bald spots spreading

Doctor Answers 2

See a dermatologist

Hello,I will recommend you to go and see a good dermatologist right away. Your dermatologist will find what's causing your problem and can find the best possible treatment to address your hair loss.

Chicago Hair Restoration Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 23 reviews

What's causing my hair loss?

The cause of your hair loss is central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia, a scarring hair loss condition in those with afro textured hair. Please see a dermatologist for guidance on treatments. 

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.