What are the cost of fat injections?

Fat Injection Fee

Cost will vary depending on location and surgeon as well as how many areas fat is being transferred to. For peri-orbital fat injections (tear troughs) the cost typically comes to $2100 and can be done in-office. For full-face fat injections that include multiple areas of the face, the cost with facility and anesthesia (must be done in the OR) comes to approximately $4,000. Other common areas I inject fat are in the nasolabial folds, mid-face, pre-jowl sulcous, lips, and orbital area.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer/Liposuction/Breast Implants/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of fat injections

the cost of fat injections depends on a few factors.  first is the area you live in.  bigger cities tend to be more expensive. second,  if you are doing the procedure under general anesthesia,  there will be extra costs.  I perform the procedure in a previous twilight and in Chicago,  we charge $7000. the price can range from $6000-$12000.

Omeed Memar, MD, PhD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon