Breast Lift with Implants coming up Friday. Did I choose the right size? (Photo)

I am 5"2,125 lbs & I chose 295 cc silicon under the muscle implants. I don't want large (fat) breast but I want them full & lifted. I used to be a D in my 20's & weight had me at a DD but the weight loss now has me at a "c-" They look great in a bra so I said not much bigger than they look now. Have I undershot on the size & will that impact the lift & fullness? He is removing skin during the lift as well so the exact size is hard to determine.

Implant size

The size of the implants I select together with my patients is based on individual measurements, assessment of skin tone and quality and a discussion of lifestyle and goals.  This is difficult to assess by a photograph.  That said, given the choices you have made, you should achieve a good outcome.  If you are concerned, then you should arrange a time to discuss your choices again prior to surgery.

Breast Lift with Implants coming up Friday. Did I choose the right size?

The size of the implant that you and your plastic surgeon have chosen sounds about right without having the opportunity to see you personally. I'm sure you and your plastic surgeon tried several sizes on you, so I would stick with what you have chosen and not try to second-guess the decision.

I'm sure you will be elated with the result. Best of luck to you.

Implant size

It is very difficult to tell you whether or not you chose the right size without an exam in person. Best of luck!

Breast augmentation with lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 350ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breast Lift with Implants

If you are happy with your volume, what about just a lift? 295cc in your frame is probably not huge implants but the breasts will definitely be larger than they are now. Your cup size will likely increase by 2. If you have any reservations about the implants, just do the lift and even consider fat grafting to get some additional volume. Talk to your surgeon one more time before surgery. Don't do it if you have any concerns. Best of luck.

Implant size

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast lift with an implant.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon. 

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Sounds like a reasonable choice

Based upon the description of your desires, it sounds like you and your surgeon have chosen a good operation and implant size for you. Good luck with your upcoming surgery. 

Breast lift/Aug

With a lift, this size implant should give you a nice result in the C cup range.  You do not want to go to large at the same time as a lift so this size should be sufficient.  Best wishes, Dr. T.