For age spot and black spot; how many times the procedure and how much ?

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers can be used to improve spots on the face. I suggest seeing an expert as there are many combination treatments that can be performed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Price Varies by Location

Great question! The number of treatments depends on how severe your sun damage is. A lot of patients require at least 2-3 treatments. The two modalities used in my office for sun spots are IPL and Halo laser. Because the Halo is able to treat more than just sun damage it is more expensive than the IPL. Prices for both of these vary depending on your geographical location, so it's a good idea to call around. It's always best to see someone in person so that are able to evaluate you and formulate a treatment plan to meet your needs and budget! Best of luck in your area!
~Dr. Sieber