When i smile or talk my teeth don't show - What should I do: lip lift or veneers?

when i smile ir talk my teeth don't show what me should do??? lip lift surgery or vaneers....?

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation can be performed by fillers (a temporary solution) and fat injections/lip lifts (a permanent solution). Based on your age, I suggest fillers so that you can test if you like augmented lips. I suggest that you consult with your single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip filler or Permalip

Hi, Many thanks for your question. There are a few options you could consider and various techniques can enhance your cupids  bow or and shape and volume to your lips. Lip fillers is a temporary solution and a good starting point. It typically lasts about 4 - 6 months and only takes roughly 15 minutes to perform. Lip filler is injected into your lips and the surgeon will massage it to create the ideal shaw for your lips. You will have a bit of swelling afterwards but that goes down within a couple of days. As it is only temporary it can became quite costly, so if you would like a permanent solution we offer a treatment called 'Permalip'. They are revolutionary lip impacts in different sizes and designed to look and feel natural yet they would create the result I think you are after. Performed under local anaesthetic a small incision is made in the corner of your mouth and your desired sized implant is then slotted in. The implant will not impair lip movement and if you wish to go larger or go back to your original appearance then the implants can be simply removed. I hope you find the treatment that is right for you. Good luck!