Over 3 months after Lipo on my love handles and I still have them?

So I had lipo done on my love handles and above my belly button over 3 months ago, June 8th. I notice some shrinkage but fat is still there

Liposuction - the fat is not gone!

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

Strange as it is, it takes a long time for swelling to leave a surgical area. You may be right - there may be residual fat - but you should wait another three months to be sure. Then return to your surgeon to discuss the problem.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Over 3 months after Lipo on my love handles and I still have them

It takes several months and up to a year to completely get over all of the swelling resulting from liposuction. Before and after pictures would help to better assess what you are seeing. Also knowing approximately how many cc's of fat were removed would give a better idea of what an be expected. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Lipo to love handles 3 month ago

Dear Baan26

you are starting to see some result now and this is normal, it will improve more in the next few months as the final result can take you six to twelve month. Be patient,keep massaging and if you are worried have a chat with your surgeon.

Regards

Mr Netri

Giorgio Netri, MBBS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon