Are all Radiofrequency treatments the same? What's the difference between monopolar, bipolar, tripollar and multipolar?

Dear doctors, Is there a difference in results between the Radiofrequency treatments? I had Pelleve sessions which were a waste of money and provided zero results. I'm considering a different type of Radiofrequency treatment but don't want to do it if they are all as ineffective as Pelleve. Thankyou

Radiofrequency Treatment Types

Not all RF devices are the same, however, the results are technician dependent and that is most important.  If you decide on a therapy, go to someone reputable who has experience and doesnt delegate the procedures unless that person is very well trained.   I do all my treatments myself to get the best results for my patients. I have monopolar (thermage), multipoloar (venus legacy) and bipolar (velashape) devices and use them in combination to get the best results.  Best, Dr. Emer.