I have 13 year old burn mark on my face which I got from sandalwood. Can you suggest a way to remove it? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 3

Dark scars from a burn

Most dark scars from burns can be addressed with Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM twice daily; followed by light chemical peels. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision

require combination treatment to get the best result. Lasers,
microneedling and subcision may all be needed. Skin care and peels can help hyperpigmentation Please see an expert.
Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

Burn mark?

You need to post a full set of photos of your face to make a judgement.                                   

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.