I am worries I may have damaged my hair follicles. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a FUE transplant on the 25th of may this year. For the first two weeks everything was perfect and i did exactly what the doctor recommended. From week 3 i started using a spray on hair and scalp tonic that has topical vitamin A (and other ingredients) in it as this seemed to sooth the tightness in my scalp. As per the docs word, the hairs started to shed in week 4-5. I am worried now that i used this spray and may have interfered with the "happiness" of the follicles. Could you advise? Thanks

"Happiness" of the follicles are not related to scalp tonic. If you are worried it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

3 weeks after FUE

If the crusts were off, then what you did should not negatively impact your FUE growth. If the crusts were still present, then special care is needed making damage more easy.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon