I want to know if it's good to do a liposuction of thighs and arms and Brazilian butt lift, and after one month do a tummy tuck?

Staging surgery

I think it is a good idea to stage surgery, but I am not sure if a month is enough time between procedures. You may have  to wait longer.

Hello and thank you for your question. It really depends on your individual anatomy.  If you are in good health, these procedures could possibly be safely performed at the same time.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy tuck and the right timing

The goal is to wait for the body to recover fully from the initial operation before another one is attempted.  This means you have to wait 4-6 months on average, although the decision will still depend on multiple factors. 
I hope that helps and good luck.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. I would recommend wait 6 months between procedures.  This will allow your body adequate time to heal and recover. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon