Am I too big? I have a slender frame, was a 32B and got 375cc silicone gel implants under the muscle 2 weeks ago. (photo)

I told my surgeon that I like the full/ rounded look at the top. I was hoping for 325-350cc and advised that I don't want to be top-heavy/ too big, but left it up to him, as he is the expert. Now I feel like my breasts are too big, specifically too wide. I know it's early, but I don't feel like I'm swollen (just tight) and am considering revision to 300/ 325cc. In 15 years, I know that i will go down to this size and don't want to have a lift, due to skin having stretched too much...

Am I too big? I have a slender frame, was a 32B and got 375cc silicone gel implants under the muscle 2 weeks ago.

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing after breast surgery.
Having said that, given that you are early out of surgery, it is definitely too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed.You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at the early stages of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image.
Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more natural.  
Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change.  Best wishes.

Still early!

You are only two weeks out from surgery, thus I would not be concerned at all.  Additionally, the difference between 325cc and 375cc (or 300cc and 375cc) is negligible.  Just wait for 1-2 months for the swelling to go down and for them to drop.  I would recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with your board certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes!

Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Miami Beach and Beverly Hills Trained Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

At the present time, you are still healing and you need to give it time to settle down.  You do not look too big in your photo in  my opinion.

Implant sizing

First, give it time. You are swollen and also need to adapt psychologically to the larger sized breasts. Second, don't assume that you will necessarily need a lift during an implant exchange, particularly if you do this sooner rather than later. The difference between 350 and 375 is literally a teaspoon.

Early results

Your breasts are still going to be swollen this soon after your surgery, which will make them appear larger than they will eventually be in 3 months.  Your after photos, although clothed, don't appear to make you look "top heavy" or too big, but that is an individual judgement.
Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and come up with a plan of action together.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon