Why is the skin under my clitoris hard? (Photo)

I had sugery about a week ago and I have this swallon piece of skin that hurt when i wipe. The skin is very hard

swelling one week later is totally normal.  The "hard skin" that you feel is most likely just swelling or a stitch that hasn't fully dissolved.  Not to worry. your surgeon should be able to take care of this at your post operative visit.  

Post-Op Healing from Labiaplasty

Swelling after #Labiaplasty is usually present for several weeks.  It’s possible that swelling can persist for two or three months. Firmness of tissue can remain for 4-6 months. Postoperative care will usually consist of sitz baths or soaking the area in warm soapy water starting approximately 2 days after a surgery.  The sutures will dissolve over the course of several weeks.  This will in part depend upon the #Labiaplasty technique used, the amount of bruising and they way in which your body heals. Ice can help reduce swelling. Arnica and Bromelain may help.  Direct massage may be useful as well. Patients return to most normal activities immediately after surgery with the exception of activities that will create direct pressure on the #vaginalregion such as certain exercise equipment and #sexualactivity.  It will be necessary to refrain from these forms of physical activity, including sex, for approximately 4-6 weeks. Generally, patients are able to walk comfortably within a few days and can return to work within a week.If you find yourself concerned about healing it would be good to visit your surgeon to have the area evaluated for proper healing. Best of luck!

Clitoris "hard" after surgery. Why??

Unfortunately your picture is very underexposed and of no help. While it is not uncommon for the clitoral area to be indurated (hard & swollen) after work on the hood, this is a question you need to ask your surgeon. Competent surgeons will want to examine you ~ 1 week after surgery anyway. Ask her/him! (Hopefully your surgeon was a plastic surgeon or cosmetic gynecologist, NOT a "general gyn!"
\Michael P Goodman, MDDavis, CA, USA

Why is the skin under my clitoris hard?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately it is difficult to make out anatomy in your photograph but the area of skin under your clitoris is likely hard from swelling taking place in the tissues.  I would voice your concerns to your surgeon so that they can perform an in-person examination and provide you with additional reassurance.  Best wishes.