Can I choose my procedures for mommy make over?

I have read the typical mommy make over proceedures. I am most interested in a thigh lift lipo suction to better contour my waist hips areas. And possibly a brazillian butt lift. Can this be done as a mommy make over? If so woukd that be best or do each thing separately? I would also like to know how to find a dr that cares about my results as much as he does about the money. Thank you for your time.

What should be in my Mommy Makeover?

Maybe you could choose a doctor who cares as much about your results as SHE cares about the money:)Your mommy makeover is designed to be exactly what you need it to be.  If contouring the thighs. hips, waist and buttocks is what you want, and you're medically appropriate for it, then you can absolutely do these procedures as your mommy makeover.  I would recommend doing them at the same time.Best wishes,Dr. Kavali

A mommy makeover is not a medical term so the patient usually chooses the procedures that she is interested in to contour her body. The surgeon's first job is to alert the patient about what could be done or not in a safe manner. The technical aspects vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

A "mommy makeover" is really just a term that covers any plastic surgery wanted/needed to get your pre-baby body back. Usually it encompasses more than one procedure (example = tummy tuck + breast lift). I find that it is common for patients to think that a "mommy makeover" must be a specific set of surgeries. You can absolutely choose which procedures you want to combine as long as they are "safe" to do together both from a time under anesthesia prospective and also nature of the procedures. The liposuction and BBL can absolutely be combined as by definition a BBL includes a lot of liposuction. The thigh lift is safe to do at the same time as long as your PS feels comfortable doing both. If it takes them more than 6h to do both, they may recommend that you split the procedures up. If you have not found a doctor that cares about your results as much as they do the money, then you need to keep searching! Maybe look for a She and not a He ;)