Approximate cost of Thigh Lift with BBL. Can they be done together?

Ok TT 14 yrs ago. BA 1 yr ago. I am 5'2 137 POUNDS. This is my usual weight . I am interested in the thigh lift where the incision is in the panty line area. Along with liposuction of waist tummy thighs and transfer to my behind. Im just asking for an approximate cost? Can they safely be done together? If not which would be best to have done first? Thank you for all and any time .

If you do not have medical problems, the two procedures can be combined by the appropriate surgeon.  

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Yes, these two procedures can be performed together assuming you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon