Today I keep getting a recurring sharp pain on my right side. Should I be worried or is this normal?

I was told by info sheet from PS regeneration of nerves and lymphstic system may sometimes cause occasional shooting pains. Outside of this pain today my healing seems to be on track. I dont see my PS until 10/26. I took 800mg motrin and hope it helps. Havent taken anything for pain for a couple weeks now!

Sharp Pain on Right Side

Mild, shooting pains which come and go can be normal after Tummy Tuck for many months as it does take a long time for nerves to repair. If you feel increasing or concerning pain, let your Plastic Surgeon know.

All the best

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz