What size permalip do I need? Continued question
Doctor Answers 2
Thank you for your question and pictures. Permalip can be used for just the top lip or both lips. Naturally your bottom lip should be bigger than your top lip - looking at the lips as a whole, the bottom lips should be 3/4 in size and the top 1/4 in size, therefore you may decide to have a larger implant in the top and a medium in the bottom. This is very typical for patient to have 5mm in the top lip and 4mm in the bottom.
Please make sure you find a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve. All The Best
Right size permalip implants
Thank you for asking about your Permalip implants.
- Permalip implants are measured by length and height.
- They are very small implants -
- Generally I recommend the size 5, which is the largest height and volume.
- But the length depends on the length of the lip.
- Yes, if the lip proportions are good, I place the same size implant in the upper and lower lips.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.