What size permalip do I need? Continued question
Doctor Answers 1
Right size permalip implants
Thank you for asking about your Permalip implants.
- Permalip implants are measured by length and height.
- They are very small implants -
- Generally I recommend the size 5, which is the largest height and volume.
- But the length depends on the length of the lip.
- Yes, if the lip proportions are good, I place the same size implant in the upper and lower lips.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.