I have wanted a breast lift for a very long time. I have had to wear padded bras, under wire ect. Any suggestions? (photos)

I want to know with my age(60's)and weight(220) can I still have a breast lift? Should I have an implant because my breast are not full.I know my confidence level would increase if I felt better about myself and didn't have to worry about padding everything. I have enclosed a picture for doctors to give me their opinions! Thank You

Breast Lift Candidate?

You would enjoy the results of a breast lift that tightens the skin and raises the nipple back to a more central location on the breast. You may have enough of your own breast tissue that you may choose not to have implants. Implants will certainly fill out the breast size and may be more proportionate with your shape. Talk to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (or 2) who can show you lots of photos of patients just like yourself so you can see the results they can achieve for you. Best Wishes.

Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

Hello and thanks for the question.  You will benefit most from a breast lift with implants. This procedure we'll help to create a fuller, more youthful breast.  See a BCPS in consultation. 

Breast Lift

A breast lift would likely be a good option.  Healthy women in their 60's and 70's undergo lifts and reductions commonly and are generally very happy with the results.  Consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area will give you detailed insight about your options tailored to your individual body type.  Best of luck! 

Trent D. Douglas, MD

Breast lift

As long as you are healthy, you should get a consultation and go for it. I have done breast lifts and reductions on women in their 60's and even a few in their 70's. Most only commented that they wish they had done it years ago. Good luck.

Breast lift

If you are otherwise healthy, you mighe be able to have a breast lift. You will have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Breast lift

From your pictures you are a candidate for a full breast lift . The instrument that is used is a Halpern Breast marker. I developed the FINESSE technique . Pain is minimal and recovery is quick versus traditional technique. 

I have done breast lifts on patients your age and older. In fact quite a number of them end up wearing bikinis after surgery. I would have to evaluate your medical history to see if you are a candidate for surgery.

You can always have an implant but it appears from your picture that you have enough breast tissue and I donot feel that you require an implant.

I hope you find this helpful. Please view the accompanying video.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Breast implants are not needed with THM

Thank you for your question and helpful photo. The Horndeski Method is a current breast lifting  technique that does not require implants to create upper pole fullness. THM has also eliminated the vertical scar, so there is less scarring envolved. Attached is an example.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I appreciate your concern, but it appears that breast lift with implants is your best option. This would address the shape,droop and lack of fullness of your breasts, and your age is not an issue as long as you are healthy, and cleared by your medical doctor for surgery.. There are risks and issues with this approach, like scarring, so be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Breast Lift Candidate

Thank you for your inquiry and picture!

Judging from the picture I believe that you are a contender for the breast lift procedure. Due to the nature of the ptosis of your breast, I would recommend small implants to ensure the best results. I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in order to evaluate and choose the best plan for you!

Best of luck