Breast lifts with or without implants?

LLIs would like to know the cost for just a breast lift. BAnd the cost for a breast lift with an implant. I am getting ready to start interviewing doctors. I have posted my picture before and several doctors said I have enough breast tissue that maybe I wouldn't need an implant! I have consultations with two Drs coming up and I just want a ball park figure so I will see if my budget can handle the cost. Thank you

Breast lifts with or without implants?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.

Breast lifts with or without implants?

There are many factors in determining cost of a lift including the type of lift and where it is done. The same is true for implants. Wait until you've had your consult, then your consultant will be able to give you exact numbers. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD