Bra strap with one breast not dropping; will it bottom out my other one?

Wearing a compression strap per my doctor because one breast has not dropped. Wearing this bank will it make my other breast bottom out? I ask because when I put it on it like balloons out my good breast. Its been a month and half since my surgery. What happens if it does not drop?

Breast asymmetry concerns...

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery.  Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment and/or advice.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.

In cases where significant breast asymmetry persists, the pros/cons associated with revisionary breast surgery (for example, capsulotomy surgery for an implant that is sitting too high) should be carefully considered prior to making decisions whether or not to undergo further surgery. 

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.