Best Laser treatment(s) and/or chemical peels for wrinkles, and large pores?

Since I also have rosacea, what laser(s) are best to treat "large pores" on the cheeks and nose. I need a laser to treat the "wrinkles" under my eyes. How long is the downtime on these "other" lasers? I would appreciate recommendations for a doctor in m area. I have to be able to trust him or her. Thanks so much!!!!

Rosace, large pores and lasers...

Thank you for your question.  For Rosacea and large pores to be treated by laser, we would recommend the Excel V layered with Laser Genesis.  This will treat Rosacea, fine vasculature shrink pores and stimulate collagen to help with wrinkling.  Additional choices could include Clear and Brilliant, in particular combined with microneedling and topical serums, Fraxel laser, or BBL with Halo.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon