Need a doctor who specializes in revision Tummy tucks and lipo of abdomen. Any suggestions?

Upper muscles pulled too tight now bulge. Need lipo of flanks some back stuff. Can't afford more than $7,800 as I have two children in college and three youngsters. I need this NOW! Please, I can't stand it any longer. Prefer Dr. in NJ, Delaware or Philadelphia area because tough to travel with 2 year old.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Revision Tummy tucks and lipo of abdomen = make an appointment to get checked #tt #revision #revisiontummytuck

Revision tummy tuck may be necessary when initial surgery doesn't deliver the results the patient expects.  The type of revision surgery depends on what has to be done during surgery to address the problem.Performing liposuction of the flanks and back at the same time of a tummy tuck revision can be done. However, these are additional procedures that increases the overall cost of the surgery.In my practice, I ask potential tummy tuck revision candidates to talk to some of my former tummy tuck revision patients to make sure I could be the surgeon that fits their needs. 

Revision TT

Hello and thank you for your question. The ASPS website has a list of qualified surgeons who may be able to assist. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Choosing the right surgeon to get the best outcome

The first thing you should do is check the ASPS website for a list of doctors in your area.  Then look at online reviews.  Check the surgeon's website.  Look at their results.  Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful.  Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.