20 days post op, I realized this strange "something" on my right nipple. I got implants 295 cc & I had nipple correction.(photo)

Thank you for the question and photos. It appears that a suture may be spitting out and this may drain and most cases it resolves. I would recommend for you to have your board certified plastic surgeon examine you. Good luck.

Incision Issues

Thank you for your question. You may have dissolvable sutures working their way to the surface and/or causing irritation. This will typically resolve with conservative care. I recommend that you see your Plastic Surgeon for advice.

All the best

20 days post op, I realized this strange "something" on my right nipple. I got implants 295 cc & I had nipple correction.

What I see on your photo is a small red raised area in the incision at about 5 o'clock position.  As others have said this may represent a stitch abscess which is a stitch which is trying to extrude or push out through the skin.  I recommend that you see your plastic surgeon for an examination and possible removal of the suture.

Suture reaction?

It appears one of the internal dissolving sutures is being rejected or trying to be spit out by your body
This will resolve over time, but the wounds should be supported with antibiotic ointment.

Something on the right breast?

Based on your history and limited view of the photos you provided, this looks like what we call a suture reaction. Another thing that this is called, is a suture granuloma.  Have your surgeon take a look to be sure.  In the meantime, I recommend letting this process play out.  Keep the area clean and dry and apply low dose antitbiotic ointment.  Hope this helps.
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Swelling in the scar at 3 weeks post-op after nipple or areola correction should be evaluated

Much of the answer to your question lies with your surgeon, as only he or she will know exactly what technique was used for your procedure.  Specifically, there are different suture types and techniques for suturing with this type of procedure, and what you are seeing most likely has some relation to suture material, as you are very likely to still have some absorbable suture material still in your tissues at 3 weeks.  Sometimes a suture can become infected or simply inflamed, and the area around it can swell or become thick.  Sometimes there can be some fluid accumulating in the scar around the suture, and that can look something like what you are showing in your images.  Although it is still a bit early for you at this stage, another thing that may look like this in some instances would be some thickening of the collagen of the scar tissue around sutures.  The main message here is that there are several things that could cause something that looks like this, but the only way to know for sure what is going on is to have your surgeon take a look.  In any event, it doesn't look like something that you should worry about terribly, but don't ignore it either.  Give your surgeon a call and see if you can get in for a quick check this week.  Good luck.