How tight will my vagina be after the vaginoplasty? I'm beginning to wonder

I'm 20 years old with a one year old daughter

How tight will you be?

There is no answer to that questions unless you ask the individual surgeon who is performing your surgery.  Each surgeon has his own technique and goal as to tightening this is even more reason why you need to choose a surgeon who has experience, expertise, reputation and one who achieves great results.  You need to discuss with your surgeon who tight is tight.

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

How tight will you be?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

Tightness is customized at the time of vaginoplasty

Your vagina can be made as tight as you wish with a vaginoplasty. I would recommend you don't go too extreme because overtightening can cause discomfort with sex.

Tightness after vaginoplasty

Thank you for question for which there is not a perfect answer. The tightness of your vagina or vaginal walls will be determined by several factors such as your desire as to the caliber of the vaginal canal, the surgical technique applied, your anatomy and the quality of your tissue ( muscles and connective tissue). What is important for you to know that the diameter of the vaginal canal as well as the vaginal opening will most likely change if you decide to have another pregnancy/childbirth, even if you will have a cesarean section. Most young  women usually wait with a surgical correction until their family planning is completed. As long as you are well informed and aware of as many aspects of the procedure as possible including the possibility of a recurrence with next childbirth, the rest should be relatively predictable. An exact explanation of your expectations has a major impact on the final outcome ( tightness of his area). Hope, it helps.

Best regards,

Yvonne Wolny, MD

Tightness after vaginoplasty

Best regards,

Yvonne Wolny, MD

How tight will I be after vaginoplasty?

There are two targets that women typically go for - the same tightness as before children - or the same tightness as before sex.  Surgery endeavors to reconstruct your vagina so it was before the initial trauma of sex or delivery.  In the same way that breasts or a penis can be different sizes so also can a woman's vagina.  Since your vagina is reconstructed back to the way it was then the tightness will be similar to what it once was. There are office procedures such as thermiva that you may want to consider.  Be aware that a future delivery if done vaginally will damage your vagina once again - if you decide to have tightening surgery I would recommend you consider c section in the future.  

How tight will I be after vaginoplasty?