Looking to get a smaller waist. (photo)

I want to get a smaller waist my measurements are 32-28-40 I looked into getting a bbl but I already have a booty and hips. I want to get lipo in my abdominal area and love handle areas so my hips and booty can look more projected. Which lipo would be good for me since am already small. I was looking to go to the dr but am scared as hell so am trying to find someone in the states that can give me those Dr results.

Looking to get a smaller waist.

Great question!

From your description, it sounds like you would be an excellent
candidate for liposculpture with fat grafting to the
buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you
a more contoured and hourglass shape.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see an AOA or AMA board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

I wish you well through your surgery and recovery process,
James McAdoo DO FACOS

AOA dual board certified general and plastic / reconstructive surgeon

Looking to get a smaller waist.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Great question!

a more contoured and hourglass shape.

James McAdoo DO FACOS

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your description, it sounds like you would be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction

Hi Melissamay,

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Based on the pictures you submitted it looks as if you can achieve your goals with tumescent liposuction to the flanks and abdomen. I suggest consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Best of luck!

Liposuction

Hi Melissamay,

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Find the right surgeon

Best procedure for you, some advice:

thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Respectfully 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Best procedure for you, some advice:

thanks for the question.

Respectfully 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD