I'm 2 weeks post op. Will they settle more? 225 textured under muscle (Photo)

I225 either dual or under muscle. Mentor textured round Hp. I'm 4'10, 103 Lb. wanted very natural, full A /small b. I workout so that was a concern! At 2 weeks they're mostly upper pole. Will that change/drop/slope? PS told me to massage?! sincerely regret going w PS idea of textured. And hP- never explained. no idea why he would pick either. He said the only difference was the shell and they wouldn't move lying down. He didn't go over any cons. Afterward I read about textured! Wouldn't choose.

2 weeks post op

You a re still early and they will settle.I think there is a little too wide a separation between the implants.Massage will help and give it a little time.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Will breast implants settle more?

Thank you for your question. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance.
Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery and massaging the implants downward may assist in the dropping of the implants after surgery (for those patients who want to help with the settling of the implants). The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized.
Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
Again, best to follow your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute