How to get rid of scars left from boils? I have them in the armpits and inner thigh.

Hi I suffer from hiddadenitis Supporative. It basically has been controlling my life . I am a young 20 year old female and I feel like I cannot wear the clothes that I actually want to wear because of my scars , please help me . There has to be something out there for these horrible scars

How to get rid of scars left from boils.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your scarring issues from hidradenitis supporativa. In most instances the best chance at clearing scars and active sources of infection is through direct excision of the tissue. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.

Scar on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

There are many options for scars including scar revision with surgery and treatment with lasers, microneedling and PRP afterward. Please see a board certified dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. Best, Dr. Emer