What would be the best procedure to get clear skin? (photos)

I not sure which treatment. I wanted to try a chemical peel, but I'm not sure if it would help. Any suggestions?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Chemical peel can address irregular pigmentation, but keep in mind that there are many different chemical peel techniques including laser refinishing, chemical peel and dermabrasion. Each technique varies in strength and can be adjusted depending on your specific needs. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Your facial plastic surgery team will work with you to determine the technique that you need to make your desired changes to your skin.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Getting Clear Skin with lasers, microneedling/prp, and skin care

A combination approach would be best. I recommend a combination with lasers,  microneedling/prp, skin lightening and skin care. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Chemical Peels and Bleaching Creams

A combination of a pigment protocol with bleaching creams will definitely lighten and improve your skin and pigmentation.  Please consult an expert in chemical peels for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Combination of Products and Treatments

A combination of products and treatments are recommended for best results for brightening, evening out pigmentation, exfoliating and smoothing the skin. Hope this helps! Dr Faraz