My nose is so terrible; suffering bullying since my primary school. Non-surgical options? What about costs? (Photo)

Do you think I'm good for non surgical procedure nose job and how much cost Im living in GA?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Work Very Well For Bumps & Down-turned Noses

It is really awful that you have been experiencing this problem. So sorry. One look at the before and after photos of a patient of mine in the sidebar to this column will answer your question with a resounding "Yes!" to whether nonsurgical nose jobs can help camouflage problems in the bridge of the nose and raise falling or drooping nasal tips. The procedure takes only about three to five minutes maximum to perform in experienced hands and the results are immediate, i.e. you will walk out with the desired results.  As to how much this costs, it really depends upon the locale and the experience of the aesthetic physician--anywhere from 875-1500. Make sure you vet your doctor well. It's your nose and you have suffered enough, so I wouldn't trust your nose to cut-rate medspas or to novice physicians who have been trained only to inject ordinary Restylane into simple smile lines. Best to see a board certified aesthetic physician with expertise and experience with this advanced injection technique, and of course, ask to see his/her before and after pictures before agreeing to proceed. Good luck to you.

Non-Surgical Solution

It would depend on the look you'd like to achieve. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry, but surgery may be needed. Cost will vary. I would have a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer