Is it normal for my nipples to change sizes throughout the day after a breast reduction? (photos)

I am 4 months post-op. I notice that sometimes my nipples are larger and very flat and other times they are small. Is this normal? If/ when should this go away? The pictures attached were taken 2 minutes apart from each other.

4 months post op. some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-